** This file was reworked in January 2022, with new .stls for resin printing plus improved FDM printing .stls **
The Hokoku-Go type 92 was an early war Armoured Car employed both by Imperial Japanese forces as well as by Chinese forces, who captured models and turned them against their former owners.
This packet was updated in January 2022, with new files for resin printing.
The Resin .stl set includes
- the hull alone (Hull Option A)
- the hull with all wheels attached and reinforced (Hull Option B)
- the turret
- the front and rear wheels ( only required if printing the “hull alone” file)
** If printing at a smaller scale – e.g. 20mm or 15mm scale – I suggest printing Hull Option B **
Please note the presupported hull file has a lot of support towers; this is due to the large # of bolts represented on the model’s surface **
The resin .stls are supplied as the basic .stl and also pre-supported, with the hull hollowed at 2.2 mm wall thickness.
The FDM file consists the following
- The hull
- The turret ; the hull LMG barrel fits into the recess opposite the driver’s large vision plate
- Two axles and the front bumper with head lamps. The bumper fits snuggly under tight to the chassis
- The single front and dual rear wheels
Please print with supports and at 0.1mm layers. Clean off support material carefully and test fit all parts before gluing.