The building has a fully detailed interior with three levels. It is originally designed to be used in conjunction with 4mm magnets to keep the floors together, but i have included a peg that works as well. I added a few bits of “furniture” ovens, dressers, shelves and the like. These are optional prints that you can incorporate as you see fit in or outside to spark your imagination. (Additionally, they would look great in the ruin.)
Everything has been designed with the war gamer in mind, I tried to make the interior as accessible as possible for models. If that is a concern, you can always leave out all the extras, and each floor will be completely open!
Often, I have made the wood textured floors separate from the walls. In my experience, printing the floors upright has allowed for smoother detail especially with the wood boards.
The included files are:
- Bakery 1st story section
- Generic shop 2nd story section
- Detailed floor
- Bakery Counter with Bread
- Shop Shelf with flour bags and cans
- 2nd story section
- Bedroom walls
- bedroom walls with kitchen appliances attached
- Kitchen Stove
- Kitchen sink and cabinet
- Bedroom Dresser
- Wood floor 1 and 2
- Cut Wood Floor 1 and 2 (with notch for bedroom walls)
- Roof Original (the last row of shingles has a tendency to break off)
- Fixed Roof
- Attic floor
- Attic Crate
- 1st story of Ruin
- 2nd Story of Ruin
- Roof of Ruin
- Attic floor
- Plank ramp 1 and 2
- Blank Shop Sign
- Boulangerie Sign
My suggestion on the ruin would be to glue the roof the the attic floor. This helps with stability as the whole thing is quite precarious. Best case would be to glue all 4 pieces together but I left your options open. Of course the Ruin could be configured as 1,2, or 3 stories to your preference.
As shown in pictures, all pieces have been extensively tested and reworked. With the exception of the furniture, everything was printed at .2 mm layer height on an Ender 3 Pro. Small, high-detail bits were printed at .1 mm layer height. I generally use fat dragon games terrain settings for Cura to slice and that has given me the depicted results.
This has been a great learning project for me and I hope you enjoy. Any comments or questions are absolutely welcome. Of course, if there are issues, let me know and I will work to sort them out.