This design is intended for FDM printers. Please note the directions for printing , as follows:
- print settings can be reasonably coarse but no more than .3mm layers; ideally .24mm layers would be best; with the exception of the signs; please print at a “fine” – .1mm layer, to ensure the sign’s lettering is preserved.
- print with “supports from the build plate” for all files EXCEPT the roofs – they require supports “everywhere”, due to the nature of the design.
- the assembly will be intuitive; the sections fit together with “bayonet lug’ fittings; they are purposely loose, to allow easy assembly to place figures during the game.
- the signs “friction fit”; in the building front they snug into a recess at the top of the double doors; in the small corner store the sign fits into a lug above the shuttered window.
- the signs are in french – representing a bank (“banque”) and a tabacco shop (“tabac”), in Russian the signs are for a restaurant (“pectopah”) and store (“mara3nh”). There are also blank signs should you want to add other names, either in CAD, freehand or by printing on paper and gluing into the recess. The Russian signs in the photos are misspelled but have been corrected in the package. Thanks to the Russian speakers who pointed that out to me.