Thirty-two ships were built between 1934 and 1937, thirty of which entered service with Italy and two which were transferred to the Swedish Navy in 1940. Propulsion consisted of a two shaft geared turbine layout with two Yarrow–type boilers. The armament consisted of three 100 mm (4 in)/47 caliber dual-purpose guns in single mountings in ‘A’, ‘X’ and ‘Y’ positions and three or four twin 13.2 mm (0.52 in) anti-aircraft machine guns—later replaced by 9 to 11 Breda 20/65 modello 35 20 mm cannons in various configurations. They also carried four 450 mm (18 in) torpedo tubes, two for each side, which had a shorter range and a smaller warhead than the 533 mm (21 in) ones in use on destroyers.
There are 6 files for this model: Breda twin 20mm.stl, Regia Marina lifeboat.stl, Regia Marina Spica gangway.stl, Regia Marina Spica torpedo tube.stl, Regia Marina Spica.stl, Regia Marina Spica 4 inch gun.stl