The ship hull and shape was built using various plans. The hull under the waterline was then removed and the upper parts were simplified in detail at the bow, thickened in the stern, windows exaggerated, and deck detail exaggerated. All this to be able to print out at 1:700 (and larger) scales. Smaller scales are possible but would likely require a resin printer for the best results.
- 1 x 1:700 scale hull for resin printing
- 1 x 1:700 scale hull for fdm printing
- Split sails with lower mast section – for fdm printing
- Split sails without lower mast section and with a hole for a rod/wire – for fdm printing
- Combined sails with lower mast section – for resin printing
- Combined sails without lower mast section and with a hole for a rod/wire – for resin printing
- Separate mast parts and sails
- Resin printable version for use with rods/wire
- Mizzen gaff/spanker sail
The sails are of a generic 5th rate size and will be usable with other published 5th rate ships. Does not include the ratlines, flags or rigging string.
For fdm bowsprit assembly, please see the photos on the Intrepid-class 64 gun model (on this site) showing the bowsprit parts and mizzen (rear sail parts) being assembled. For the resin bowsprit similar sized rods/wire is required.
There are no reviews yet.