Tropical Village Pack
This package consists of a selection of
- simple Huts: Hut, A, B, and C, plus mirrored versions of Hut A & B, thereby giving you five different hut designs (as the window location varies in each hut)
- a colonial administration building, which includes optional flag (Japan and France, plus a blank flag and a blank flagpole, should you wish to use a paper flag) and an alternate sign which comes with paper print outs in English and French language
- a corrugated steel supply hut – this building has a sign board by the front door; there are files to print a sign to cut and glue to this panel in both English and French (assuming that if taken over by the Japanese they would have simply left the original sign up,m given the fairly short stay they had (early 1942 – 19450
Each building comes with
- the building
- the roof
- an optional wood floor
- an optional raised stilt base to raise the building off the ground
- stairs for use with raised floor
- the simple residential huts have optional doors which can be added if desired.
If choosing the raised base for the buildings, you may choose to finish the base before gluing on the floor.
When assembling the Colonial Administration building please note the floor extends toward the building front, to allow assembly with the covered porch roof and stairs. Always test fit before gluing
The test prints in the photos were printed at .3mm with full supports. Remove supports with care. Test fit before gluing.