The Tank kit has core components and variant pieces. Included are:
- Two options for turrets, allowing an RWCS/CROWS system or a crew served gun.
- Three bow weapons, and nine main guns for the turret.
- Multiple hatch options, including a commander and loader hatch that can be positioned open or closed.
- Multiple options for the driver, engine, and exhaust details of the vehicle that can be mixed and matched for different looks.
- Movable turret and gun that elevates up to 25 degrees.
- Storage compartments and resin tools that can be glued to the vehicle sides.
Build instructions and photos are included. This kit also combines with our ARV and LAV Kit for more options as well.
The pieces are designed to be printed on a home FDM 3D printer with:
- A 0.4mm nozzle.
- 0.08 – 0.1 mm layer height.
- 15 – 20% infill.
- Supports are only required for a few of the .STL files.
- Rafts may be required for the smaller parts, depending on your 3D printer.
- Assembly of printed parts is required.
All .STL files are oriented correctly so you can load them into your slicer and print them immediately. The parts have been designed to print face-up for the best detail. All .STL files were sliced using Cura and test printed on a Creality Ender 3. All resin parts were test printed on a Creality LDR-02.