Included in Prospector Rover Vehicle are a variety of core components and variant pieces:
- Prospector Cabin: in two variants.
- Prospector Body: with working cargo doors, two roof options, and three different rears.
- Chassis: with ‘rocker-bogie’ suspension based on real Mars rovers, which includes independently positionable wheels. Also includes three wheel options.
- A separate, towable trailer is included.
- The parts in this kit also combine with our other Vehicle packs, to add even more variety to your sci-fi tabletop.
The pieces are designed to be printed on a home FDM 3D printer with:
- A 0.4mm nozzle.
- 0.08 – 0.1 mm layer height.
- 15 – 20% infill.
- Supports are only required for a few of the .STL files.
- Rafts may be required for the smaller parts, depending on your 3D printer.
- The largest part is 90mm long, so this kit can be printed on a 100mm or larger build plate.
All .STL files are oriented correctly so you can load them into your slicer and print immediately. The parts have been designed to print face-up for the best detail. All .STL files were sliced using Cura and test printed on a Creality Ender 3.