The panzer IV D, version produced from 1939-1940. He participated in the Battle of France, intended for the base to equip the SS divisions, he will finally go to the regular army. it was produced in 248 copies.
- KwK37 7,5 cm gun
- 2 coaxial machine gun MG-34
The models :
- Model only tested and intended for resin printing at 1/56 scale.
- The models are hollowed out to save resin.
- Total weight of the most complete model (with crew members): 49g
12 unsupported stl files, 12 supported stl files, some visuals, a “readme before print” pdf file.
The 12 stl files contain:
- 2 hulls: a basic hull, and an improved version
- 1 turrets
- 2 cupola : one closed, one open
- 6 optional stowages
- 1 tracks, you need mirror it for the second.
Crews are optional and sold separately by Colonel Muller Miniatures when it will be done.