This is a remix of the Panzer 38(t) found in TigerAce’s Assaultpack. These files are scaled to 1:100 or 15mm
The following improvements have been made
- Reinforced rear fenders for durability
- Altered rear tow-hook for durability
- Shortened exhaust slightly for durability and added hole.
- Open hatch turret option
- Slots for magnetizing turrets
- Looser fit for turret into hull
- Hull MG was changed to a copy of the MG from the turret (slightly thicker)
- Hull MG mount was changed to be more accurate.
- MG sight was added to turret and hull mount.
- Shorter (more durable) MG options for hull and turret.
This is a fantastic remix to 1/100 scale. The details are extremely impressive. I printed with my Anycubic Mono and the details really popped out! I think I need to print more of these 🙂 Worth the download!!!!