The figures are presented with supports and without supports, The presupported figure has minimal supports to avoid cutting points on the figure and to minimize resin waste.
I do recoment use semi flexible resin for printing miniatures.
Although it can be printed in any size, the model is intended for 28 mm figures. Scalind down will makesome parte too thin and to thick if scaled up. Reach me if you are interested in any other size.
An XI ordenance carriages were designed without trail handlesm, but later they were added to facilitate the cannon aiming positioning. Here we provide both carriages, with and without trail handles.
This set includes
24 pounds An XI ordenance howitzer (with supports and without supports)
- Carriage with handles
- Napoleon I monogram 24 pounds tube.
- 2 152,5 cm wheels at 28 mm scale (right wheel and left wheel).
- 2 trunnion locks.
- Ammunition box (with supports and without supports)
- Ammunition carrying box,
- 4 round ammunition.
- 3 water buckets.(no supports needed)
- Close with vertical handle.
- Close with horizontal handle.
- Open with horizontal handle and lid aside.