Included in Military Cargo Transporter are a variety of core components and variant pieces. The Military Cargo Transporter can also be built in a stowed, or unloading position as shown. The trailer is designed to work with a variety of 28mm scale containers, as the lifting arms can slide on the trailer. The parts in this kit can also be combined with our other trucks for more options.
Please Note: This kit is for the vehicle, and does not include any transport containers. Wargaming3D already offers a number of excellent 3D printable containers.
The pieces are designed to be printed on a home FDM 3D printer with:
- A 0.4mm nozzle.
- 0.08 – 0.1 mm layer height.
- 15 – 20% infill.
- Supports are only required for a few of the .STL files.
- Rafts may be required for the smaller parts, depending on your 3D printer.
- Assembly of printed parts is required.
- The largest part is 160mm long, but a split version is also supplied so this kit can be printed on a 100mm or larger build plate.
All .STL files are oriented correctly so you can load them into your slicer and print them immediately. The parts have been designed to print face-up for the best detail. All .STL files were sliced using Cura and test printed on a Creality Ender 3.