Included in Military Forklift are a variety of core components and variant pieces. The entire vehicle can be printed using FDM, and there are also resin printable options included:
- Two cabin options: solid FDM printable cabins, or resin printable cabins with detailed interiors, and doors that can be modeled open.
- The fork hoist can tilt back up to 15 degrees, and the forks can be moved up and down the hoist.
- There are two fork options, as well as alternate ordnance carrying clamps and rockets.
- Two sets of wheels are provided, those shown and alternate wheels with armored covers.
- A pallet box and flat pallet are provided that work with the forklift.
The pieces are designed to be printed on a home FDM 3D printer with:
- A 0.4mm nozzle.
- 0.08 – 0.1 mm layer height.
- 15 – 20% infill.
- Supports are only required for a few of the .STL files.
- Rafts may be required for the smaller parts, depending on your 3D printer.
All .STL files are oriented correctly so you can load them into your slicer and print immediately. The parts have been designed to print face-up for the best detail. All .STL files were sliced using Cura and test printed on a Creality Ender 3.