Included in Halftrack Recovery Vehicle are a variety of core components and variant pieces:
- Truck Cabin: in two variants, and with three different backs that can be applied.
- Chassis: in high and low versions.
- Axle set: including left and right steering variants.
- Wheels and Tracks for both chassis options.
- Recovery Crane: An optional recovery crane that can be built in stowed, or deployed options.
- Truck Tray: with a set of optional storage boxes that include a variety of doors and drawers.
This pack also works with our Outpost Utility Truck pack, to add even more variety to your sci-fi tabletop.
The pieces are designed to be printed on a home 3D printer with:
- A 0.4mm nozzle.
- 0.08 – 0.1 mm layer height.
- 15 – 20% infill.
- Supports are only required for a few of the .STL files.
- Rafts may be required for the smaller parts, depending on your 3D printer.
- The largest part is 90mm long, so this kit can be printed on a 100mm or larger build plate.
All .STL files are oriented correctly so you can load them into your slicer and print immediately. The parts have been designed to print face-up for the best detail. All .STL files were sliced using Cura and test printed on a Creality Ender 3.