This is a 28mm remix of the Citroen 11CV, from marcusmole’s civilian soft skin files.
I started with the Citroen file and did the following
• flattened the complex bottom to facilitate a solid base on the build plate
• cut off the wheels and created axles and wheels as separate files
• re-worked the front fenders to ensure a successful print
• designed new front and rear bumpers
• refined the front grill, headlight, windscreen trim, redefined the doors, added door handles and trunk/boot handles.
This civilian vehicle saw a lot of use in WW2, both with the Allies and the Axis; it fits equally well as a terrain piece or an active participant on your gaming table.
You will need to use supports for a successful print.
the file is a significant rework of one of the files in https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2638771