- please print at a fine .1mm layer, with supports
- clean support material off carefully and test print before gluing
- the jerry can is glued on the small nub to the left of the rear access door on the hull
- using a brim may be suggested if the small size of the jerry can causes any issue with bed adhesion
- I have load the .stls for without and with the supports applied.
- the supports were applied with the Prusa Slicer, and while they worked for me, please review to ensure you are good with them.