Included in Armored Recovery Vehicle are a variety of core components and variant pieces. There are also optional detail pieces designed to be printed in resin.
The pieces are designed to be printed on a home FDM 3D printer with:
- A 0.4mm nozzle.
- 0.08 – 0.1 mm layer height.
- 15 – 20% infill.
- Supports are only required for a few of the .STL files.
- Rafts may be required for the smaller parts, depending on your 3D printer.
- Assembly of printed parts is required.
- The largest part is 125mm long, so this kit requires a print area larger than this.
All .STL files are oriented correctly so you can load them into your slicer and print them immediately. The parts have been designed to print face-up for the best detail. All .STL files were sliced using Cura and test printed on a Creality Ender 3. All resin parts are optional, and were test printed on a Creality LDR-02.